Translate

Tuesday 30 September 2014

The big one, or my west coast adventures. Day 21

Since I like this huge hotel room, I've decided to have a do nothing day and catch up on things. 3 weeks on the road, so why not.



$70 a night on Priceline, sometimes you win.  It gives me a chance to catch up on the blog, and rest and unwind from all that riding and tourist stuff. First thing I do is pack up my laundry crap for the laundry.  I go to the bike and check out the loose mirror.  Which comes off in my hand. Thank god it did, because it's a $80 item from BMW,  and it would take a day to order from a dealer (if there was one in this town). The funny and lucky part is that the double sided tape I bought for the helmet yesterday, it's the perfect stuff for the mirror.




 That's the finger that got cut by that Leatherman blade yesterday. The Leatherman is sharp, real sharp. I've actually got good use out of it. So I'm glad I bought it.

 Mirror sans glass.
The back side.  The glue has been letting go, as the trip has been going along. It would have fallen off in the next couple of day's.  I'm just glad I caught it. Anyway its all fixed and as good as new.

I did some laundry.


I grab some dinner and relax and update 3 days of blogs.

Total mileage 4506 miles / 7252 km

Tomorrow is Hearst Castle.

Good night folks.

=====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment