Translate

Friday 22 November 2019

It's a Turndown day.





Day 24







The song kind of describes the day.


But to be honest, there is stuff I need to do before heading to Tampa and it's good

to take a break from Disney. Which I will be heading back. to tomorrow. I sleep in,

have a coffee and relax and enjoy the day.





Laundry first. Front loaders just a floor down. This is the way to do it.




All loaded with the first bunch of stuff for the storage locker, the clothes are all clean and

ready for when I return.




I get over to the storage locker only to find out that are closed for 2 days while they

do maintenance on the pavement. 2 days? And this bald headed prick was no help at all.

That's Derek the district manager. But I sent the emails out. Well I didn't get one and no one

last week bothered to tell me. Plus all the people coming in didn't know either. The thing is,

they were not even working near where my locker was. He could have helped if he wanted

too. Having said that, whoever authorised this should shake his head. Do one half one day, the

other side the other, or break it up to half days. Anything but this. It just means Thursday I have

to hustle to make my train, and it really is unnecessary.





I can't say I can recommend these guys anymore for pulling stunts like this.





I phone and complain to Corporate, but you know nothing will ever be made of someone's

bad decision.  Anyway, I can't dwell on it forever, so I head back for some TV. Which is 

something I've not watched a lot of on this trip.


Bad move, I end up binge watching "The Man in the High Castle". Really the only thing

that stops me from watching the whole thing is that I want to save it for my flight home.

By this time, it's getting around to dinner. So being totally lazy, I grab some McNuggets

from McD's next door. I also spend way too much time doing the blog from my day at

Disney. Considering  I've only taken off one day this entire trip surprises me. This will end

up being the shortest blog of the trip, but also the most relaxing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment