Translate

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Mostly set up and ready to start the winter projects.






So now that the scoots and bike are in storage, now is the time to get started working on them.





Here's what I've got to do over the winter:


BMW K1200lt

Add HID low beam head light bulb and ballast
Grease shifter and linkage
Add Aux port for GPS
Add and wire GPS
Add Ïn & out" licence plate frame (ya, west coast burger place one I bought a few years ago for the MP3, but did'nt fit)
Plus add what ever accessories I buy over the winter.

Piaggio MP3

Fix/plug flat rear tire enough to get it to the dealer for replacement.
Change the belt.
Change the oil and gear box oil for the new season.


Lammy

Get rid of the anti-dive kit and put back to original disc brake setup.


Nice thing about the storage locker is that in the evening it's real quite and I can work on the scooters and bikes with no one to bother you.  ( ya still playing with the fonts)



Gotta get the MP3 rolling again so time to plug that flat.







Looking good as I see no bubbles:







Cut off the excess and it's as good as new, just kidding as it's down to the wear marks. I got lucky that I waited to replace the tire and didn't do it sooner.



Started to take the lt apart but forgot to download the vid on how to take off the tupperware properly so I'll download that to the tablet and save that for next time. I've learned my lesssions on taking off tupperware without some instructions, the MP3 has more than a few broken tabs because of this and I'd hate to think how much it costs on the BMW or (Bring More Wallet).


Also got mostly everything squared away in the storage bins and labeled, unlike my last locker where I had to dig through every bin to find the one thing I was looking for.


So anyway I got the tire plugged and threw on the Ïn & Out"licence plate frame so at least I've done something for tonight. 


Cheers,
Tross 
























No comments:

Post a Comment