Translate

Friday 13 December 2013

MODtreal Rally

 Labour day weekend 2014



Well, when I started this bog little did I know I'd start hearing about things so soon. Looks like the boys in Montreal have been busy putting a Mod Rally together for Labour day weekend. Way to go guys and definitely added to my must do Run list. Like I really need a excuse to go to Montreal.


                                                 




                                                                       Food!!!!!!!!




Just wondering what that greasy spoon in NDG that Darren and all those 80's mods used to take us to?  Great hangover cure. I also have fond memories of those subs that we used to order at Performance Scooters in West Montreal. Sometimes I wish I could work in Toronto and live in Montreal, well at least in the summer anyway ;-)

So anyway, keep this date open and when I hear more details I'll let you know. I can already see Rob, Andy and the Hobbits planning the drive down. Actually it's also one of my favorite drives as well. Even after all those years Old Hyw 2 rocks.



                                          Stopping by an old haunt, children of the corn.
                                                        Old Hyw 2 Mallorytown, 2011



                                              On the way back from Curdfest on Hyw 2

Well it's Friday the 13th, a day I dread at work as it brings out all the nutbars, but during good to fair weather it gives me an excuse to visit Rich in Port Dover. Even though it's December there's a few brave souls/fools willing to make the track to Friday the 13th








I'll wait till June to make the track down on the bike, and enjoy the fun. One of my more favorite rides is Cruise the coast of Lake Eire, so I usually end up in Port Dover anyway. Here's a copy and the link:


http://www.cruisethecoast.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Cruise-The-Coast-Map-2013.png






Some good rides listed on the map, next year I'll end up finishing the last part I've not done yet. Which is from Just past Port Burwell (got to go in the sub this year) down to Windsor. Sometimes to many rides and not enough time.


Upcoming Trips
Updated Dec 13th, 2013

Niagara May 24th weekend
Friday the 13th, Port Burwell, June 2014
PVSC Band Camp  June 19th - 22nd  (just checked the date with the club)
Lammyjammy July 10th - 13th in Boston, MA
Here's one link:  https://www.facebook.com/events/502678693154904/?ref_dashboard_filter=calendar
Burwell  Run and Race July 18th - 20th (hopefully)
Curdfest (Ottawa) Aug 13th - 15th or Aug 22nd - Aug 24th. When Corey makes up his mind, or when Halifax does their rally the other weekend ;-)
Modtreal Rally, Montreal, PQ, Labour day weekend


Gettesburg , PA Oct 10th - 13th ? Still on the west coast, so up in the air for this one?


Weekenders:
Hyw 6 Pennsylvania
Ride the Lake Eire Coast





Till next time,
Tross












No comments:

Post a Comment